Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Doodle Toodle Mc-A-Moodle

Orange juice(glugg glugg glugg)- Computer(neow neow neow neow)- Phone -Another glass of orange juice (glugg glugg glugg till die) - Karangan/Malay Essay (Cara untuk mengatasi kesesakan jalan raya adalah........)

PERFECT!

I'm so excited when I got the chance to meet two of my favourite singers, Taylor Swift and Jemi Hendrix. They're just to good to be true~

i will show their pictures with me later on, i promise.

Yea 2010 start already mahhh!

The 'GETS'

1. deserves 3 Melewar that shows my non-hard work in form two (okaylaa)


2. Nothing new :P

3. A friend forgets a friend

4. In the hockey team (I just figure out that i am bumble bee's long lost sister)


see any resemblance?

5. Macowk Tuiytewn Oshhmaun Yong (Masuk tusyen Osman Buyong)



5 CUKOP LAH NA, TIRED OLEDI MAH!







Eh..just as i promised.











Oh yeah, Be jealous:
Taylor Swift, ME and Jemi hendrixx yooo! We're like the triplets right!
I'll be singing on their concert in 1 January 2011, Sorry you'll miss it because it is a private event,right guys?.

SEEEEE!

I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH AND I'LL NEVER LET YOU GUYS GO FROM MY SIDE, NOT EVEN A SECOND :')


________________________________________________



"Rumble rumble rum rum!"-P-









No comments: