Sunday, February 14, 2010

Teardrops on my Guitar

This song means A lot , It's a funny story actually. It happens about two times. Each every year. And I HATE this kind of feelings. Taylor Swift sure knows what a typical girl feels every single day, *Salutes*

All feelings in one persons heart, Damn. it sure burdens the human being. And that is what a girl IS feeling right now.-sigh-

Nobody knows except two brains, that person herself and her best bud. (thanks)

Winking, Hello-ing, Bla-bla-blahh.

"She better hold him tight,
Give him all her love,
Looking at those beautiful eyes,
And know she's lucky cause.."


Complicated, Hate to talk about it. Confusing. STUPID

Whatever it is, the girl who feel what she feels right now, pray for the person's happiness and will always remembered how kind he was. Again, only TWO person knows.

Don't ask me or my friend who he is because
i'll be like
"WHAAAAt?"

I will always love you FRIEND :')

'He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,
the only one who's got enough for me to break my heart,
He's the song in the car,
i keep singing DON't KNOW WHY I DO

He's the time taken up,
but there's never enough
And he's all that i need to fall into'


_______________________________

'Let it be' -P-

No comments: