Friday, April 2, 2010

CUN SAJA

SLEEQ FREAK, i know -__-

It's a Saturday evening and i'm hell cube bored, do the math and you'll know how awfully bored i am. Done with the second KH folio , and i'm heading to the other folio (GEOGRAFI) and it's about migration? Ohh what the heck -_-
Nowadays, the news are always about DIE, how, who, when,why. Diseases, Murder, Homicide, Suicide and much more.It makes die looks like a chore in the life of one person. And it scares my mother's leg and my guts off. And it makes me think

HOW WILL I DIE? WHERE IS THE PLACE? WHEN WILL IT BE?

Yes, all the things that live must, must and must die. But they're just acted like they live forever aren't they? Yes it will refers back to the person who type this, and i hope that i'll be prepared.
And i started thinking if i die, who will be upset and who will be jumping in joy. who will be mourning the death of mine and who will be celebrating the fullstops in my book of life. And the questions will always be spinning in my head until my last breath. And when the time my soul and body gets separated don't forget to pray for me :D

F-R-I-E-N-D-S. FRIENDS, FRIENDS YEAH.
you and me, have you got one?


Okay, i wonder how can we call the person that we know as our HEARTBEAT, BEST-FRIEND but what they do to us are just saying hello and commenting in some friend finder webs. Is that dumb , being friendly or we just want to be notice? I prefer to call it as desperate.

"just a few hellos and congratulations you are my best-friend :D"

OHH yes. "IZ AR", don't act like you are the only person that i can be friend with . You make me want to puke ya know? You are acting casanovaish and hell i refuse to like that -_-. You are the person that i won't like to talk to as in stupid dangerous snake that have been masked into an innocent human face. Oh yeah, show off all of your Best Friends that you have and i'll ask them, do you really know him?

HELL YOU ARE SOME KIND OF AN ELECTROSTATIC BLIZZARD !

Pheww, relief. Sorry & Thanks for reading yo.

________________________________________________

"HAHA, DUMB DUMB YOU ARE DUMB DUMBY DUMB DUMB"


No comments: